- Constructor tool enabled. It was developed previously but was not open to everyone. This is a lego/minecraft style of cell modeling - mainly aimed to children. Together with symmery, pose and wrapping it may help in "serious" modeling as well.
- RMB controls radius works in a more predictable way in the 2D texture editor
- Swap YZ option in preferences added (to work with editors that has Z - axis up).
When activated it globally exchanges Y and Z everywhere (in dialogs, naming etc)
- Tapering tweaked: Pressure at the end of curve will be used even after the end of tapering length. In this way tapering may be use to start strokes smoothly regardless on initial "pen strike".
- Rapid brush tweaked to work closer to previous version but bake advantage from newer approach. This is done to preserve compatibility with presets.
- Several issues in Paint room curves fixed:
- RMB controls radius correctly in both - 3D and 2D modes
- Fixed problem of incorrect normal in some cases of windows configuration (blocking problem)
- RMB click toggles hardness
Click here for download: Current 3D-Coat beta...
Infos about using 3D-Coat beta versions: